Thursday, June 24, 2010

Motorcycle, Your Time Has Come

Many have asked if there's anything they could do to help. I truly appreciate this and I have just realized that there is something that people *could* help with, if they're so inclined. Its hard to ask for help, but occasionally it is necessary to realize that one cannot do it all themselves and to call for backup.

What I'd like to ask for is a little networking.

I'd like to sell my motorcycle since its an easy source of cash. It's not a necessary vehicle and its worth as much as $5,000, so its seems like a no brainer that it would go.

If you're so inclined, please pass the CraigsList link on to any people, networks or groups that you think might be interested.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/1829618543.html

Thanks very much!

1 comments:

Austringer said...

I think, I hope, to be able to post now. . . having gone through the usual password contortions.

Anyway, this is good stuff, Mike.

Post a Comment