Sunday, February 12, 2012

Seriously?


Sunday morning, two-somthing A.M.

 So, apparently the bleeding wasn't gone for good after all, though it had been quiet for 2 weeks.

At the ER now. Catheterized. Again. :(

Chances are good that I will be down at Mayo this week getting a surgical solution to the problem (whatever that is...) which may even involve a hospital stay, I'm not sure yet. Will know more Monday.

The whole process was far, far less painful this time -- partially because we caught the problem much earlier, and partially because I premedicated myself this time before even going in.

Jen is learning more than she ever wanted to know about catheters, just by being in the room. She's the best.

Update: I'm home now, the ER was just an annoying (but necessary) trip to get the cath in. Hopefully it will be removed tomorrow (Monday) in Rochester.

4 comments:

Dave Matheny said...

Ah, so that explains the photo.

Amy Burge said...

Oh what fun! Glad you caught it. I'm guessing this means tonight may not be good for a visit? Text if we're still on.

Unknown said...

I really hope they can put a permanent and positive stop to all of these problems.
Safe journey and stay, feel better soon.

John Slade said...

suck-ola, glad it's not like last time, mygawd....

Post a Comment